Get with the Current
From the gleam of fast-moving water to the sudden rush of rapid action, this is your chance to experience the “current” sensation with a two-day, Whitewater Rafting thrill of a lifetime.
Your two-day escape begins the night you arrive with fireside entertainment and camping along the river’s edge. Wake up to a hearty breakfast and then, after a trip briefing, hop on a bus to the Ottawa River Put-in. For the next five hours, descend the world-renowned Rocher Fondu Rapids. Return to the OWL Resort on our Pontoon Boat while relaxing over a delicious BBQ meal. Afterwards, view a video presentation of your trip and enjoy activities along our sandy waterfront. In the evening, feast on a grilled steak dinner and take in fireside entertainment...and get ready for your second day of whitewater excitement!
Located in Foresters Falls - Ottawa River
Your lifeEXPERIENCES package includes:
- Two days of Whitewater Rafting (12 person rafts) for one person
- All necessary rafting equipment and professional guides
- Meals: two hearty Breakfasts, two BBQ lunches and one steak dinner
- Lively evening fireside program
- Two nights camping (bring your own tent)
- Use of OWL’s Resort facilities including abundant beach and water activities like floating dock & slide, kayaking, SUPs, peddle boats, canoeing, volleyball, horseshoes, disc golf and sauna.
- Après rafting video presentation of your trips
- User fee included
Combine the excitement of whitewater with the relaxation of camping for a unique adventure that is second to none.
You must bring your certificate to your destination to redeem your package
The best whitewater experience in Foresters Falls
Just ninety minutes from the nation’s capital, OWL Rafting on the Ottawa River takes you out of the ordinary. Our greatest satisfaction is introducing the best river experience possible to our guests—it’s a thrill of a lifetime.
Dirk and Claudia Van Wijk, owners and operators of OWL Rafting since its inception in 1981, are both National Whitewater Champions. Each and every guide has years of whitewater experience. To ensure your safety and security, we provide a thorough safety briefing... and you have the choice of walking around any rapid. We provide helmets as well as life jackets, and (for a small fee) wetsuits in cooler weather.
At OWL, we respect the river—and the risks.