Enjoy a tour of the Distillery District on a Segway!
Experience an in-depth tour of the historic scenery of the Distillery and its past, while using space age technology. Spend the first portion of your experience learning how to ride a Segway and then strike out with one of our guides to explore the history and architecture of the site as the timeline from past to present is revealed.
The Toronto Distillery District is a national Historic Site and represents the largest and best preserved collection of Victorian Industrial Architecture in North America. Formerly known as The Gooderham and Worts Distillery, this facility has played an important role in the growth and wealth of both the city and nation, at one time contributing more to the Federal coffers than any other enterprise in the country. Whether your interests lie in heritage architecture, 19th century industrial processes or ghost stories, the district offers areas of interest for everyone in the family.
Discover the history of this nationally significant site on a Segway transporter.
Ride the future...today!
Take the Segway PT for a glide around the Distillery District with one of our guides and pick up a few interesting facts along the way. You will spend a few minutes training on the Segway followed by a cool spin around the block. By the end of the experience, you'll have a taste of the past and a feel for the future.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 30 minute tour around the Distillery District in Toronto on a Segway PT
- Tour guide
Availability:Tue-Sun 11am, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5pm
It's easy to redeem your LifeExperiences package!
1. Call the number on your certificate to contact Segway of Ontario
2. Quote the number printed on the certificate
3. Segway of Ontario will book your reservation
4. Please ensure you bring your certificate with you and present it upon arrival
Please note that the following 2013 blackout dates apply:
- Closed October 14th;
- fully booked October 26th;
- Closed for X-mas Market / setup from November 25th-30th;
- Closed for X-mas Market / take down from December 1st-18th;
- Closed December 23rd-26th;
- Closed December 31st-Jan 2nd;