- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience the Beauty of Rafting in the Kananaskis River!
You will spend approximately 2 hours surfing, swimming, paddling your way through the rapids and playing fun games with water canons.
A swim is also available on a section of this River should you wish to partake in this activity.
Enjoy going through infamous sections on this River such as ―Miami, Santa Claus and the ―Race Course while our professional and friendly guides teach you about the flora, fauna, geography and history of the area.
All equipment provided as well as a complimentary beverage and snack with hot chocolate on cooler days. We provide warm indoor change rooms.
Minimum Age is 5 years old. Check in Time: 10:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m
Located in Kananaskis Country, a little over an hour from Calgary
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Approx. two hours of fun on the water
- All equipment required for rafting (wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets, spray jacket & pants (as required), wetsuit socks & mitts)
- Light refreshments
- Instruction on the flora and fauna, geography and history of the area.
- Shuttle from check in location to river and back
- Warm indoor change rooms are available
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be five years of age to participate
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This is a one time use certificate therefore the entire amount must be redeemed with the vendor.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
- Your booking is valid only for the trip and date booked.
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to trip departure are 100% refundable less a 5% administration fee (of total booking); 22 - 30 days notice a refund less 20% administration fee will apply; 21 days or less to trip departure we offer no refund on cancellations.
- Trips depart rain, snow or shine. Inside Out Experience asks that all participants be prompt for your check in time, as late arrivals will delay other groups. Should you not show prior to trip departure no refund will apply.