- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Do you like to eat? This is the best way to taste Vancouver!
Vancouver Foodie Tours offers fun and delicious walking food tours, introducing guests to foods that make up Vancouver's cultural mosaic. We keep our groups small, personal and interactive. Our guides are friendly, local Vancouverites who live to eat.
In addition to tasting signature dishes at award-winning restaurants and food shops, guests learn how dishes are prepared, the origins of food, and speak with culinary talents working behind the scenes.
From West Coast seafood to award-winning wines, the Best of Downtown Tour is highlights what British Columbia is most-known for. You’ll explore Vancouver’s stunning downtown architecture and waterfront views, paired with authentic Chinese dim sum, seasonal West Coast seafood dishes, and top-quality Canadian artisan products.
This progressive lunch features seafood 5 ways, each paired with award-winning British Columbia wines. You’ll get an amazing meal, a friendly local guide, and a walking city tour of glass skyscrapers, historic hotels, and our First Nations origins.
Foodie Tour Details
- 3 hours
- Year Round
- Tour meets in downtown Vancouver (1172 Alberni Street)
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
• 3 hour progressive meal tour featuring 4 award-winning destinations
• 4 British Columbia wine pairings (100% VQA certified)
• Highlights include Prawn Dumplings, Abalone Steamed Buns, Smoked Salmon Pate
• An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and dining discounts
• A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
• Dine, drink and explore amongst striking architecture and stunning waterfront views!
Tours operate all year
Tours depart at 2pm from 1172 Alberni Street in Downtown Vancouver
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Black out dates may apply
- Advance reservations required, subject to availability
- Vegetarian and pescetarian tastings available when requested at time of booking
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Tastings subject to change depending on availability
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
- Meeting Time - The tour departs on time, please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time. Please refer to your tour voucher for your start time. (this will be provided once you've booked the tour)
- Gratuity - If you enjoyed your tour guide's services, gratuity is very much appreciated. An 18% gratuity is customary in the industry.
- *** Please notify us if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies ***