- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
A must-do in Whistler! The Elaho-Squamish River adventure is a tale of two rivers and a mid-season classic.
Paddle the exhilarating rapids of the Elaho then flow into the Squamish River for unbelievable scenic vistas.
After your excitement on the river, enjoy a hearty locally sourced lunch. All tours include detailed instruction and professional guides. Professional photographs of your experience are included complimentary!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 8 hour round trip Elaho-Squamish River Whitewater Adventure for one Adult
- Transportation from Whistler
- Wetsuit & booties, PFDs, Helmet, Paddles
- River snack & Locally sourced lunch & drinks
- Professional guides
- Class 3-4 rapids
Tours depart: 8:30am from the Wedge Rafting Office in the Carleton Lodge
Tours Operate: June 15 – Sept. 2
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Waiver must be signed prior the tour (https://tagwhistler.com/TAGWP/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/WedgeWaiver0713.pdf)
- Arrive 30 minutes prior departure
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- NO REFUNDS
- Bring a bathing suit and a towel
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services