- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
See Vancouver as the sun goes down! After daytime exploring of downtown Vancouver with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Classic Pass, see Vancouver from a different perspective; the evening! You will visit stunning parts of Vancouver rarely seen by visitors in the evening so don’t forget your camera! Included in your 90-minute guided tour are photo stops in Stanley Park, Prospect Point, Queen Elizabeth Park and Gastown.
- Stanley Park
- Views of English Bay
- Architecture of Burrard and Cambie Street Bridges
- Gastown in the evening
- Prospect Point for amazing photos of Stanley Park
- Queen Elizabeth Park for stunning views of downtown Vancouver
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 90 minute evening tour of Vancouver for one Adult
Tours operate: May 1 to October 14, Daily
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- **Note: Booking must be made directly through WESTCOAST Sightseeing. Gift certificate or card will not be accepted directly at the attraction
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.