- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience a Half-Day of Off Roading in Bowmanville!
We have ATVs for 16 year olds and up and dirt bikes for 9 year olds and up. (2011 Bikes:70 cc, CRF 80s to CRF 450Xs and ATVs:420 ATs to Rubicon 500s)
Everyone meets up every hour so you can brag to the others about what a great rider you are!
We keep the groups small so that everyone gets the attention they deserve and offer three on one (customer to staff ratio).
Discover the freedom, excitement and fun of off-road riding.
Optional damage insurance:
$15 for half a day
This insurance lowers your deductible to $100 for air cooled bikes and $200 for liquid cooled bikes. This insurance lowers your deductible to $1000 for ATVs.
Not choosing to buy insurance means you are responsible for all damages to your machine.
Located in Bowmanville
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Full Day of Off Roading
- Lunch is included (vegetarian friendly) Let us know if you have any food allergies
- We supply ALL the riding gear (We have ATVs for 16 year olds and up and dirt bikes for 9 year olds and up. 2011 Bikes:70 cc, CRF 80s to CRF 450Xs and ATVs:420 ATs to Rubicon 500s)
What to bring:
- sport socks, thick socks, long underwear and long sleeve under shirt if it's cold
- contacts (recommended over glasses)
- water bottle
We ride rain or shine!
Sign in at 9:00 am and ends at 3:00 p.m.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- This offer is valid for two years from date of receipt by cardholder
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services
Participants are not allow to participate if:
- they are pregnant
- have epilepsy
- or any other medical condition that would endanger the lives of the participant or others involved
- no alcohol is allowed on the property
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. After purchasing this certificate, call Trail Tours to book your reservation.
2. Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
3. Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.