- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Feel the adrenaline rush when you get behind the wheel of any one of these exotic supercars. The Toronto Motorsports Park Dream Car Experience is different than any other because we own the track…so we will be there to satisfy you! The program designed and run by the former professional race car driver and track owner Uli Bieri.
Cameras are mounted on all the vehicles to capture your Exotic Dream Car Experience from both the driver’s seat and from outside the car.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Registration & waiver signing
- Technical Briefing
- Discovery Laps
- Driving the dream car you selected on a real road racing course (car options are Nissan GT-R 215 or Corvette Stingray)
- Option to purchase video while at the track
- Option to purchase "Hot Laps" with race car driver Uli Bieri at the track
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. After receiving your certificate, please register at https://torontomotorsportspark.com/exotic-dream-car-registration/ 7 days in advance
2. Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
3. Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- 7-day advance reservation required
- Check https://torontomotorsportspark.com/ for drive dates as they vary
- You must register 7 days in advance at https://torontomotorsportspark.com/exotic-dream-car-registration/
- Waiver must be signed upon arrival at the track
- International driver’s license accepted
- Not valid with any other offers
- No refunds
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- This experience is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services