- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Come to an extraordinary setting dedicated to health and wellness
OSpa, a celebrated wellness retreat—a unique facility dedicated to the health, well-being and vitality of our guests. OSpa was conceived with wellness at its heart and will help you to achieve well-being through all of its elements. From our Measure of Healing tranquil room, overlooking Lake Ontario, to our broad range of holistic treatments performed by highly qualified registered massage therapists and certified aestheticians, our wellness seminars and professionally conducted life coaching sessions. Add to this a state-of-the-art exercise facility, an infinity lap pool, outdoor hot spring, steam room and bicycle trails along the Niagara River to complement your OSpa experience.
With our compliments, please enjoy our Steam Room, Quiet Room, Tranquil Room, Lakeview Conservatory overlooking Lake Ontario and the oldest golf course in Canada, State-of-the-Art Exercise Room with a view of our lush, mature gardens, and our Hot Springs/Spa and Lap Pool.
OSpa is wheelchair accessible.
Located in Niagara on the Lake
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- $50 towards the Oban Spa menu of services available
- Limit of one card/certificate per visit.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid year round
- Subject to availability
- Advance reservations required
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the above services