- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Visit and taste award winning wineries Niagara region with Niagara Vintage Wine Tours
Enjoy a diverse selection of locally produced artisanal cheeses and cured meats paired with award winning wines in this seminar style cheese and wine pairing program, the cheese tasting event will be at the first winery location.
Tour the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario and see the complete wine making process at Pillitteri Estates or the ‘green’ inspired facilities at Hinterbrook or Southbrook Winery, using solar power and geo thermal concepts. Taste a minimum of three to four wines or more per person, per winery, including premium whites, reds and some of the best and rarest Icewines in the world, including the ultimate rare red Icewine, a Niagara Vintage Wine Tour exclusive!
Our third winery stop could be: Coyotes Run Winery, Reif Estates, Hillebrand or Peller Estates, Stonechurch, Southbrook or Ravine Vineyards.
PLEASE NOTE : The cheese tasting is a tapas style seminar, it is not meant to replace a full meal event. If you wish for a meal program please see our Lunch, Dinner or Our Culinary Tour to include a meal plan.
- Private wine tours of 2 or more upon request
- Being our most popular tour our weekday group size can range from 2 to 14 guests and weekends from May to October can be up to 22 guests on busier days in peak season.
- As in all our tours it will be in a newer spacious comfortable immaculate vehicle with air conditioning. All on site winery tasting sessions are private to Niagara Vintage Wine Tour guests at each winery to maintain the integrity of our guests experiences.
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
- All tour & wine tasting fees
- Very rare red Icewine
- Door to door transportation to and from your accommodations
- Cheese, tapas and charcuterie platter
- Seminar, three winery visits
- Industry professional wine smart guide
Visit and taste at three award-winning wineries.
Enjoy a diverse selection of locally produced artisanal cheeses and cured meats paired with award-winning wines in this seminar-style cheese and wine pairing program, the cheese tasting event will be at the first winery location.
Pick up starts at 11:00-11:40 am in Niagara Falls and 11:30-12:10 pm in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Please note that LifeExperiences.ca certificates will only be accepted Sunday - Friday
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability
- Policies/Restaurant/Wineries subject to change without notice
- Valid Sunday through Friday excluding holidays
- Rescheduling not available for no-shows
- Minimum Seating Requirements May apply
- Any changes to reservation must be done one week prior to tour date
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services