Burlington, Vaughan, Newmarket, Etobicoke, East York, North York, Brampton, Mississauga, Hamilton, Oakville, M...
Three Course Casual Dinner for Two
- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a 3 course dinner prepared and served to you in the comfort of your own home by The Serial Chefs. Using the freshest ingredients hand picked by the chef to prepare each course.
Celebrate with a romantic dinner for Two. Enjoy a casual night with good friends and great food prepared by a Chef. Dine in the comfort of your home with the aromas of fresh and seasonal ingredients being prepared for your taste buds. Not worrying about shopping, cooking, driving or kitchen clean up!
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
3 course casual dinner (soup or salad/main entree/dessert)
Shopping by chef
Clean-up of kitchen after event
GTA, excluding downtown Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, East York, North York, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Vaughn, Hamilton, Newmarket, Brampton
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Services not available on holidays
- Gratuities are welcome based on satisfaction
- Services are subject to availability on certain dates
- No refunds; not redeemable for cash
- No replacement for lost or stolen certificates
- Offer valid for two years from date of purchase
- Please advise at time of booking any dietary concerns
- Additional dinner may be added at any time before event for $85/person
- All prices quoted are subject to change
- Additional course may be added (e.g. soup/appetizer) at extra cost
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Additional cost for travel over 50km roundtrip at the cost of 0.56¢/km
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services