- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nothing beats pasta made from scratch!
Luci Restaurant, in the heart of Etobicoke's Queensway neighbourhood, specializes in contemporary Italian cuisine. Hosted by Fernando Temudo and supported by a solid kitchen with Chef Michael Wright at the helm, diners will enjoy an authentic Italian experience.
Luci's specializes in antipasti offerings - Italy's best small plates - featuring beef carpaccio, caprese salads and charcuterie boards, to mention only a few. Top off your meal with a creamy ice cream or dessert, all made in-house by our pastry Chef James Brown.
Enjoy fine Italian cuisine at Luci's Restaurant in Toronto, Ontario.
Your LifeExperience Package includes:
- 1 soup or salad per person
- 1 antipasto or 1 dessert to share
- 1 entree per person
- 1 glass of Peller Estates Wine per person
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.