- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
This unique experience provided by Kava Tours, will have you learn about ice wine and ice cider through tours and original interactive workshops such as a mixology class with ice wine.
Enjoy a warm and comforting Quebec meal before a third blind tasting session.
Finally, learn the art of sabering the sparkling wine before visiting the oldest winery in Quebec.
LÉON COURVILLE, VIGNERON - Visit the winery, ice wine cocktail making workshop with ice wine
VIGNOBLE DE L'ORPAILLEUR - Sabering of the Orpailleur Brut, tour explaining the traditional methods and product tastings.
UNION LIBRE cidre & vin - Estate visit, blind-tasting workshop and lunch.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Transportation by Kava Tours minibus from Montreal to the Eastern Townships
- Professional guide
- All wine and apple cider tastings
- Sabering of the Orpailleur Brut
- Exclusive visits to 3 estates
- Warm lunch at the second winery
- Refreshments and snacks
* Tours operate from February to April
* Tours depart Montreal at 8:30am and return at 5:30pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- 7 day advance reservations are required
- Tours take place rain or shine
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase & take the tour
- No refunds – all sales are final
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of issue
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services