- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
You’ll see it all with Fitz & Follwell bike tours!
This “combo” tour will take you all over this beautiful European style city! You can take BOTH tours on the same day or split it up over 2 separate days. If you take both tours on the same day (which is totally doable) there is a 1 hour break in between tours and you can relax and enjoy a bite from our on-site Café Marius – conveniently located across the street from LaFontaine Park. All the “must-see” sights of Montreal will be covered: Downtown, Old Montreal, Mont-Royal, the Plateau, Mile-End and the Jean-Talon Market.
Tours operate between: April and November, 7 days a week at 10am & 2pm. Rain or shine! Tours are given in English.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 6 hour bike tour of north & south Montreal (20 miles/30 kms)
- Professional guide
- Bike (Brooklyn Bicycle Co. brand)
- Rain cape in case of rain
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservations are required (Minimum 48 hours in advance)
- Please email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-521-8356 (ext 311) to reserve your tour
- Minimum age is 13 years
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services