- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Explore the beauty that is Old Montreal.
Step back in time to walk the cobblestone streets, pass centuries-old British & French architectural gems and see the ships at the Old Port. Your tour also includes entry to the must-see Notre-Dame Basilica.
Tours operate: All year, 7 days a week at 10am. Rain or shine! Tours are given in English.
Meeting Point: Cafe Olimpico Old Port, 419 St.Vincent Street, Montreal H2Y 3A6
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 3 hour guided walking tour of historic Old Montreal
- Admission to Notre Dame Basilica
- Professional guide
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservations are required (Minimum 48 hours in advance)
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-521-8356 (ext 311) to book your tour
- Minimum age is 8 years
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services