- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
See more of Montreal in less time with Fitz & Follwell Bike Tours.
The South Montreal tour will take you to Old Montreal, The Old Port, Downtown, Plateau Mont-Royal, McGill University campus. During the 3 hour guided tour you will learn about Montreal’s past, present and future. You’ll discover hidden French and British symbolism, see a floating Nordic Spa, check out two music-festival islands, cute laneways and historic cobblestone streets.
Tours operate between: April and November, 7 days a week at 10am & 2pm. Rain or shine! Tours are given in English.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 3 hour bike tour of south Montreal (10 miles/15 kms)
- Professional guide
- Bike (Brooklyn Bicycle Co. brand)
- Rain cape in case of rain
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservations are required (Minimum 48 hours in advance)
- Please email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514-521-8356 (ext 311) to book your tour
- Minimum age is 13 years
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services