- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience the ultimate meals on wheels food tour!
Explore the re-emergence of Montreal’s diverse street food scene, with an emphasis on gourmet dishes made from scratch using local, fresh products - this is more than a hot dog cart tour!
The guided tour will travel the bicycle paths along the Lachine Canal, in Old Montreal and downtown at a leisurely pace for people of all ages to enjoy.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Fully guided cycling food tour
- Includes: 2 drinks, 2 appetizers, 2 half meals and dessert
- A Cannondale Pathway bicycle, helmet, and a panier provided by Ma Bicyclette.
- The history of the street food movement in North America from the 1600’s until now, the trucks, and their proprietors
- Exploration of Montreal’s points of interest along the tour
Tour Length: 3 1/2 hours
Tours Operate: May to September 7 days a week
Tours Depart: Weekdays at 10:30am & 2pm. Weekends at 11:15am & 3pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour is 10
- 48 hour advance reservation required
- Email: email@example.com or call 514-812-2003 to make your reservation
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services