- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Have you always been curious about SUP? (Stand Up Paddleboarding) Have you always wanted to give it a try but didn’t know where to go? Well Echo Aloha has the perfect introduction course for you!
SUP can be done in a variety of forms such as on flat water, open water and even surfing waves!
This intro course lets you enjoy the smooth calm waters of lakes in the beautiful Laurentian mountains of Quebec.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 90 minute Semi-private SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) Lesson for 2 with Echo Aloha
- 20-30 minute land based instruction & practice
- 60-70 minute water based instruction, where you will discover basic techniques & progress to more advanced techniques
Experience operates from the 1st week of June until the 3rd week of September
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
2. Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
3. Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age: 8 years
- SUP & SUP Yoga courses take place at the following locations: St.Francois Xavier Lake, Sainte – Margeurite-du-lac-Masson, Lake Mercier Mont-Tremblant, Sainte-Adolphe D'Howard and various other location in the Laurentians. It is also possible to have lessons at your cottage or other prefered location. (In which case additional travel fees will apply and is not covered with this experience.)
- 7 day advance reservation is required by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-709-0808
- No refunds
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Space is subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services