- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enter the universe of tea.
Montreal has some of the most unique and notorious tea businesses in the world!! Come and meet a Montreal-based Chinese tea grower and retailer that was born out of many generations of Chinese medicine but with a fresh and modern branding. Visit one of the top 5 tea importers in the world and their tea sommelier school for a course on tea tasting. Visit a Paris-based company open for over 150 years that also operates in Montreal and is known for their perfuming techniques and then lounge in a Japanese tea room and finish in a cozy but chic tea room in the trendy Mile End with tea and desserts. We will open the world of tea to you, all you have to do is drop down through the rabbit hole!
This is a guided walking exploration of all things tea.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- A multitude of tea tastings and a course on tasting technique
- Visits to three retailers, a top tea importer, tea school & a Japanese tea room
- Sweet and savoury foods to accompany and a tea-based cocktail
- Fully guided walking tour
Tour length: 5 Hrs (3.3 kms)
Tours operate: 2PM Thursdays to Sundays all year (except December)
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age to take the tour is 12
- 48 hour advance reservation required
- Email: email@example.com or call 514-812-2003 to make your reservation
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services