Call us: 1-888-987-2622
Terms & Conditions
Originally designed by world-renowned architect Stanley Thompson, Green Gables opened for play in 1939. In 2008, one of Canada's top architects, Thomas McBroom, restored the course to its rightful place back on top of Prince Edward Islands "Must Play Golf Courses". The restoration features bent grass tees, greens and fairways as well as multiple tee decks allowing golfers to select playing from 5200 to 7000 yards.