- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Try rafting on two separate rivers in one day outside of Calgary!
A "must do" - enjoy the excitement of rafting on two separate rivers in one day! Warm up on the beautiful Kananaskis River where you will experience class I-III man-made and natural rapids. You will spend approximately 2 hours surfing and paddling as you take in the spectacular scenery of the Kananaskis Valley. There is a swim available if you feel brave enough to try the glacier fed water!
After a picnic lunch we shuttle you a short 10 minute distance over to Horseshoe Canyon where you will experience the magnificence of this spectacular river with its 200 canyons, thrilling ledges and rapids (class I-IV).
With its stunning views along the canyon, come see where Hollywood comes to shoot movies! Feel free to take in our cliff jump during suitable water conditions.
Minimum age is 12 years old.
Located in Bragg Creek, less than 45 minutes outside Calgary
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
- Full day of rafting
- DVD of photographs of your whitewater rafting adventure
- All equipment needed (wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets, spray jackets and pants as required)
- Shuttle from check in location to river and back
- Beverage and snack
Check in Times: 09:45am daily (min Numbers apply)
Check in Location: Seebe (Kananaskis Country, about 15 minutes from Canmore)
Class: II to IV
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must be 12 years of age
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to trip departure are 100% refundable less a 5% administration fee (of total booking); 22 - 30 days notice a refund less 20% administration fee will apply; 21 days or less to trip departure we offer no refund on cancellations or no shows. Trips depart rain, snow or shine.
- Inside Out Experience asks that all participants be prompt for your check in time, as late arrivals will delay other groups. Should you not show prior to trip departure no refund will apply.
- Although it is extremely rare that we have to cancel due to lack of participation, trips are subject to minimum participant numbers. Inside Out Experience and its agents reserve the right to cancel any trips due to adverse water, weather and related conditions or insufficient bookings; a full refund will be made available in this event.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.