- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Yes, you can ride a Segway in the winter!
River Valley Adventure’s 60 minute Beginner Winter Trek starts with an in-depth training from a certified Segway trainer. After your training is complete you will be taken on a ride through North America’s largest urban parkland and have the chance to revel in Edmonton’s winter wonderland!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
● 60 Minute Beginner Winter Segway trek in Edmonton
Tours Operate: 7 days a week from November to March. Running every two hours based on reservations starting at 10am to 6pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- 7 day advance phone reservations are required
- No refunds
- Minimum age: 14 years or older at the time of the tour
- All participants must sign a waiver before beginning the tour
- Please wear close toed shoes, sunglasses, warm clothing, scarf, toque that fits under a helmet
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies are subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlines products/services defined in the package description
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services