- WHAT’S INCLUDED
Taste the finest tea and chocolate available in Montreal, from the comfort of your own home with the guidance of an expert tea importer and an award-winning Montreal chocolate maker.
Shiho Kanamaru is from the south of Japan and runs Cha Do Raku, a teahouse which translates as “tea in decadence”. Let her guide you through a tasting of teas that she travels to buy directly from farms in Japan and Taiwan every year.
Leading the tasting experience with her is Daniel Haran, Montreal chocolate-maker extraordinaire. Daniel left the IT and AI sector to make chocolate and has since won a slew of international medals.
Elfi Maldonado, an extraordinary Montreal chocolate maker, will also lead the tasting experience with Shiho. Originally from Peru, Elfi has helped the world discover the origins of the most complex Peruvian cocoa: wild, ancestral, and cultivars. She has won numerous international gold medals, including the award for the best chocolate in the world in 2018. Half of the events are with Daniel of Chocolats Monarque and half are with Elfi from Quantu.
You will need a small teacup or mug
Two bowls that hot water can be put in
Another bowl for used tea leaves
A kettle or thermos of boiled water
A mason jar
* For an additional cost of $40 you can purchase a tea kit which contains a tea tray, tea cup and a gaiwan courtesy.
- Minimum age to take the tour is 12
- 48-hour advance reservation required by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 514-812-2003
- Space is limited
- No refunds
- Must provide certificate number & PIN at time of booking
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2.5 hour virtual tasting experience from the comfort of your own home
- Taste 5 unique teas and 5 delicious chocolate - delivered directly to your door
- Learn about tea & chocolate from passionate experts in this online tasting session
- Experience this new kind of event that aims to bring you the same feeling of discovery as a regular food tour
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.