- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Life Experiences Golf Access Gift Card. Gives you access to golf courses across Canada.
- Kelowna Springs
- The Golf Club at the Rise
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- The Fairmont Banff Springs
- The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- Lionhead Golf & Country Club
- Cardinal Golf Club
- Royal Ontario Golf Club
- Royal Niagara Golf Club
- Goderich Sunset Golf Club
- Strathcona Golf Course
- Fairmont Montebello
- Fairmont Le Manoir
- Mountain Golf & Country Club
Your LifeExperiences includes:
- $50 LifeExpriences Golf Certificate that can be redeemed like cash at participating golf courses across Canada.
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Visit lifeexperiences.ca and select the Golf category in your region to explore participating courses nearby.
2. When booking your tee time, quote the number on this certificate.
3. Be sure to bring a printed copy of this certificate to redeem at the golf course.
Please refer to the website for details of the specific terms and conditions for each golf course.
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is transferable but is not replaceable if lost or stolen and should be treated as cash
- Neither LifeExperiences.ca nor any promotional partner nor any partner venue is responsible for loss, theft, or mutilation of this certificate.
- This certificate cannot be redeemed for cash in accordance with applicable law.
- Face value of certificate is in Canadian Dollars.
- Unauthorized resale will invalidate this certificate.
- When properly authorized, this certificate may be redeemed for goods and services at participating lifeexperiences.ca partners only.
- Black-out periods may apply.
- LifeExperiences.ca is an independent company and not affiliated with any partner venue.
- Under no circumstance shall lifeexperiences.ca or any promotional partner be liable for any delay or failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.