- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience the the Majesty of Whale Watching in Vancouver!
Immerse yourself in an exciting whale watching experience with Vancouver Whale Watch. Choose between the thrill of an open zodiac ride on the Lightship 1, complete with Mustang floatation suits, or travel in style and comfort in one of our larger semi-enclosed zodiacs, the Explorathor and the Explorathor Express. Then head out for an adventure in the Gulf and San Juan Islands.
Come Whale Watching amidst Spectacular Scenery
The islands of the Southern Strait of Georgia are home to a diverse wildlife population, including bow riding Dall's porpoises, seals, sea lions, eagles, herons, and the majestic Orca whale. A crew of two, a Captain and a Professional Naturalist, will provide your group (of 12 to 38 people) with a most memorable 3 to 5 hour whale watching trip. Enjoy the scenery while our Naturalist narrates the entire expedition and answers your questions about the fascinating marine life and natural history of this region. Onboard hydrophones - devices that can pick up sounds underwater—give you the opportunity to hear the whales' songs and other underwater noises.
Please note that our trips have a time variation: we go wherever the whales are in order to guarantee your sighting success, giving you memories to last a lifetime.
Located just 30 minutes south of the city, Vancouver Whale Watch takes you speeding away from the everyday to spend a day playing in the Killer Whales' marine home. Proud to be the company that pioneered whale watching from the mainland, we have provided this opportunity to passengers from all over the world since 1999. Our custom-built zodiac-style boats are specifically designed for marine mammal watching. Belonging to the Whale Watch Operators Association North West, we are dedicated to protecting the Orcas and adhere to the industry set standard of Best Practices Guidelines designed to minimize our impact on the whales. These guidelines, which are followed voluntarily, go far beyond current government regulations. Setting the standard of excellence for whale watching from Vancouver, we are proud to be going into our 7th season on the water. Our Guarantee Over the course of our season from April to October, we have a 90% sighting success rate. If you are on one of the trips where Orcas are not sighted - they are wild animals that can travel up to 100 miles in a day - we offer you the opportunity to come whale watching with us again for free until you do - for life, no expiry.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 3 to 5 hour Whale Watching Trip for one
- Choose between two styles of Zodiac-type boats
- All necessary Equipment supplied, including water, granola bars, lifejackets and hydrophones to listen to the whales
- An Exciting Expedition and Education in a Pristine, Spectacular Marine Environment narrated by a Professional Naturalist
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.