- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Do you like to eat? This is the best way to taste Vancouver!
Vancouver Foodie Tours offers fun and delicious walking food tours, introducing guests to foods that make up Vancouver's cultural mosaic. We keep our groups small, personal and interactive. Our guides are friendly, local Vancouverites who live to eat.
In addition to tasting signature dishes at award-winning restaurants and food shops, guests learn how dishes are prepared, the origins of food, and speak with culinary talents working behind the scenes.
The Granville Island Market Tour gives you VIP access to the world famous Public Market. You’ll indulge in 20+ signature Canadian tastings, including award-winning charcuterie, artisan cheeses, organic breads and melt-in-your-mouth donuts.
Noisy and chaotic, yet irresistibly atmospheric, Granville Island is Canada’s second most-visited destination, behind Niagara Falls, and Vancouver’s destination for lovers of food, art and culture. Offering fresh, local, seasonal produce, alongside a slice of local life, this is where guests rub elbows with Vancouver's chefs as they shop for tonight's menu!
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
• 2 hour progressive meal featuring 20+ signature Canadian tastings
• Highlights include award-winning charcuterie, local cheeses, artisan breads, honey-dipped donuts and more!
• An exclusive Printed Guide of foodie recommendations and Granville Island discounts
• A fun, friendly, locally-savvy, Foodie Tour Guide!
• Eat your way through the world-famous Granville Island Public Market and hear the intriguing stories, culture, and history behind the tasty creations!
Tours operate all year
Tours depart daily from 1596 Johnston Street on Granville Island
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to availability
- Black out dates may apply
- Advance reservations required, subject to availability
- Vegetarian and pescetarian tastings available when requested at time of booking
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Tastings subject to change depending on availability
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
- Meeting Time - The tour departs on time, please plan to arrive 15 minutes before the tour start time. Please refer to your tour voucher for your start time. (this will be provided once you've booked the tour)
- Gratuity - If you enjoyed your tour guide's services, gratuity is very much appreciated. An 18% gratuity is customary in the industry.
- *** Please notify us if there are any dietary restrictions or allergies ***