- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Beyond the original bridge spanning 137 thrilling metres (450 feet) across the breathtaking Capilano River, do the adrenaline-pumping Cliffwalk along a granite precipice and labyrinth of suspended bridges, stairs and platforms. The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park’s Treetops Adventure takes you on a journey high above the forest floor with footbridges connecting seven brilliantly engineered viewing platforms to 1,300 year-old Douglas Fir trees. Stroll through The Living Forest trail, learn about historical adventurers in the Story Centre, or enjoy a complimentary mini guided tour.
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Admission to The Capilano Suspension Bridge Park’s Treetops Adventure
- A thrilling walk across the main suspension bridge that stretches 450 feet (137 m) and hangs 230 feet (70 m) above the Capilano River
- CliffWalk, a labyrinth-like series of narrow cantilevered bridges, stairs and platforms
- Treetops Adventure offers a squirrel's eye view of a thriving coastal rainforest with high platforms and suspension bridges
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- **Note: Booking must be made directly through WESTCOAST Sightseeing. 1-877-451-1777
- Gift certificate or card will not be accepted directly at the attraction
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.