- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
*** THIS TOUR WILL RE-OPEN JUNE 26, 2020 ***
This whitewater rafting trip takes you just north of Whistler Village to Green River, which provides the perfect combination of fun, bouncy rapids and picturesque scenery for first-timers or for those on a family adventure.
The Class 2 and 3 rapids you will encounter are sure to jostle your raft and challenge you to break through the white water. Paddling through the waves as a team will no doubt be a bonding experience you won’t soon forget!
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 2.5 hours (round trip) rafting The Green River, Whistler BC for one Child (10-16 )
- Accompanied by professionally trained guides
- Wetsuit, booties, PFD, helmet
- Transportation from Wedge Rafting located at the Carleton Lodge
Tours run rain or shine & departures 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 5:30 pm
Tours Operate: May 1 – Oct. 31
Good for beginners or intermediates
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Waiver must be signed at check-in prior to the tour
- Minimum weight 90 lbs (42 kg) in high water and 80 lbs (36 kg) in low water
- Arrive 30 minutes prior departure
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- NO REFUNDS
- Bring a bathing suit, a towel & sunscreen
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services