- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Deluxe Wine Tour is a three-hour experience where you will get to visit three to four wineries, with tastings of both red and white wine at every location.
With each new winery you will learn about its singular nature, its unique wine making process and the types of grapes used.
Invite some friends and create an experience you will all remember! Enjoy new and exciting wines together while absorbing the stunning views each winery has to offer.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- Let's Go Wine Tours 3 hour guided tour for one person
- Visit up to 4 wineries - which includes approximately 16 tastings (minimum visit to one large winery and two smaller wineries)
- Tasting and venue fees are included
- Complimentary bottles of water on board
- Pick up: any location in Kelowna, West Kelowna or Lake County
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Tour does not include the price of meals or gratuities
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance, minimum 2 guests required, subject to availablity
- Credit card information is required at the time of booking to hold and guarantee your spot. By submitting your card information you are agreeing to the cancellation policy
- Your reservation assumes release of liability, waiver of claims and assupmtion of risks and indemnity
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as well as Cash on the day of the tour
- If cancelled ANYTIME after the booking has been confirmed there is a 20.00/person charge. If cancelled within 72 hour, it is a full charge. If you do not show up for your reservation and/or cancel on the day of, then you will be subject to full charge
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services