- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
You name it, you’ll see it on this guided urban adventure that takes sightseeing to new heights. Explore Vancouver’s downtown landmarks including Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, and bustling Robson Street on your way to the 405-hectare (1,001-acre) wonderland of Stanley Park. The journey continues through panoramic English Bay, vibrant Granville Island, historic Chinatown and Gastown. Then, board a glass elevator and whisk skyward to a 360-degree observation deck atop the Vancouver Lookout for another perspective on the city’s attractions, history and fascinating facts.
- Downtown Vancouver’s sports, arts and financial areas, Canada Place and Robson Street
- Circumnavigate Stanley Park, voted the best urban park in the word
- Beautiful ocean views of English Bay
- Historic Gastown and Chinatown
- The public market and colourful culture of Granville Island
- Experience Vancouver from 169 metres (553 feet) above it all at the Vancouver Lookout
- Leg-stretching stops at the Totem Poles and Prospect Point
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 4.5 hour guided tour of Vancouver & the Vancouver Lookout
Tours operate: April 1 to October 7
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability.
- **Note: Booking must be made directly through WESTCOAST Sightseeing. Gift certificate or card will not be accepted directly at the attraction
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.