- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hop aboard the Ale Trail Craft Brewery Tour to visit some of Winnipeg's best local breweries and distilleries—and hear about the city’s wild past along the way!
Learn about our troublesome first police chief (who spent as much time in court defending his own escapades as he did testifying against criminals), the veterinarians who circumvented Prohibition laws by prescribing alcohol to four-legged ‘patients’, which local brewery created Budweiser’s most iconic marketing symbol, and more.
With tons of trivia and the liquor-laced history they never tell you in school, this tour helps you discover Winnipeg’s craft beer scene in an entirely new way!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 3.5 hour brewery tour in Winnipeg, MB
- Fully narrated transportation with 3 stops
- Crash course in professional beer tasting
- One flight (or cocktail at the distilleries) at each taproom, with food available for purchase at the last stop
Tours operate from May to October
May 1 - October 31 Friday at 7PM
June 15 - September 2 Wednesday & Friday 7PM
- Nonsuch Brewing Co.
- Sookram's Brewing Co.
- Trans Canada Brewing Co.
- Little Brown Jug
- Capital K Distillery
- One Great City Brewing Co.
Terms & Conditions
- 2 day advance reservation required by phone 204-226-8687 or email email@example.com
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- Subject to availability
- Parking not included but available for $2 p/hr at The Forks
- Advance reservations required
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the above services