- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Discover the outdoor waters with a lesson in Stand Up Paddle Boarding!
HAPPYPADDLING.COM is led by the husband and wife team of Mike and Ann Valin, with the support of a team of Professional Instructors and Trip leaders who are committed to making your new endeavour in the great outdoors safe, fun and enjoyable.
Mike & Ann are seasoned Trip Leaders, Sea Kayak/SUP Instructors, as well as Adventuresmart Instructor/Trainers who have a passion and love of open spaces and new adventures. A lifetime spent on the water, in the woods and on the trails provides us with what we need to start you on your journey of discovery. Our unique teaching style and attention to you, sets us apart.
The HAPPYPADDLING team members love being on the water, sharing their passion for the outdoors, their experience and expertise with you!!!
- *No experience is necessary
- Minimum age is 11.
- Participants 18 years of age and younger require a signature of a parent or gaurdian.
- Must be in reasonable health, no neck, back or breathing problems.
- Pregnant women are not able to participate.
- Lesson is rain or shine (severe conditions may prevent experience taking place) make up date will be offered.
What to wear?
Middle of May to middile of June, a dry or thick neoprene suit is required. From late June to early September a bathing suit is exceptable. Middle of September to late October a dry or thick neoprene is required. All other safety equipment is supplied at the centre.
* Please bring sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, bathing suit, towel, beach footwear, camera and outer garments to suit conditions for the time of year.
Your LifeExperiences Package Includes:
- 2.5 hour lesson for one
- Introduction to kneeling and standing on board, equipment and safety
- Paddling strokes
- Pivot turns, wave surfing, foot positions, edging and bracing
- Equipment and required safety gear included
Mid May - Mid October: Daily
Saturday and Sunday - times vary, please book early to avoid dissappointment
** Please call Happy Paddling for more accurate information on availability **
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required.
- Waiver must be signed prior to lesson.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid between mid-May to mid-October.
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Must present certificate upon booking.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.