- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Stunt driving experience in Milton
The program starts off with a review the basic principles and stunts of Stunt Driving 101: J-Turns, Reverse 180s and the Slalom, along with a few practice runs to get you warmed up. Next you will learn and practice three new stunts:
- Forward and Reverse Slalom: a super challenging maneuver when done in reverse. It kind of feels like you just trained for the space program when you are done.
- J-Turn Parallel Parking: we will set up a target for you to slide into, and then measure the results. The current world record is a 7.5 cm distance between two parked cars. It takes lots of practice and precision to achieve this stunt. But don’t worry you won’t damage anything, our targets are flexible!
- Alley Way Reverse 180: we will give you a very tight area to execute this maneuver with precision. As you you increase your accuracy we add in a chase car to distract your attention, and may even throw in a paintball gun to get you off your game a little more! As with the J-Turn Parallel Parking you will be judged on your accuracy and speed.
At the end of the day you compete with your fellow participants in a course designed to challenge you in every way, with prizes for the Most Accurate J-Turn, and the Best Overall Time. These results will be posted on our web site so you can see who is at the top after each event. You will be judged according to specific Rules of Measurement.
There will be prizes for “Most Accurate J-Turn” and for the “Fastest Overall Time” at each event. The winners from each event this season will be invited to participate in our special end of year event – The Best of the Best Challenge. This challenge will see you compete against all other winners from the season. This final event of the season will operate similarly as the other events so tickets will be need to purchased and reservations confirmed.
The people with the “Most Accurate J-Turn” and the “Fastest Overall Time” out of all the events from the entire season will win a free seat in the Best of the Best Challenge. The times will be posted on our web site after each event, so you can see if you are in the running!
What to Wear: Light comfortable clothing. Prepare for rain or shine. This is an outdoor event.
- 8560 Tremain Rd
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- Review the basic principles and stunts of Stunt Driving 101: J-Turns, Reverse 180s and the Slalom
- Learn three new stunts!: Forward and Reverse Slalom, J-Turn Parallel Parking, Alley Way Reverse 180
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- An insurance waiver must be signed by every participant.
- This is a safe and fun program however we reserve the right to remove any participant from the program if we deem them a danger to themselves or others without refund.
- No driver liability for damage to the cars.
- Advanced reservations required, Subject to availability Programs run between April and October.
- Reserve your experience by email at: email@example.com
- From time to time we may need to reschedule booked dates due to reasons outside of our control.
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the pack.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the above services.