- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Experience Canada's largest city from the comfort of our helicopter!
This tour route is 15 km and you will see all the the downtown centre has to offer.
Your flight will take you to Queen's Park and as far south as the shoreline of Lake Ontario. Fly eye to eye with the pod of the CN Tower, see the shark imagery atop the Ripley's Aquarium and witness the beauty of our modern city situated on the north shore of the Great Lakes. Every passenger gets a window seat and the viewing through our unique floor-to-ceiling glass is breathtaking.
Flights depart daily from our Heli-Base in downtown Toronto at the foot of Bathurst Street.
General Restrictions for all Heli Tours:
Notable restrictions and information:
- Safety and Security
- Body Weights (must be under 260 lbs each)
- Age 3yrs and up
- Must carry photo ID to board flight (over age 16)
Advance booking required
- Call 416-203-3280 during operating hours
- Or, email Fly@HeliTours.ca
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 7 minute flight for one person
- 15 km. route
- Maximum 3 people per tour
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, contact the Helicopter Company to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- May not be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Seats are limited and subject to availability
- Advanced reservations are required and flight reservation policy is in effect
- Voucher must be mentioned when making the initial reservation
- Package service and products presented at time of flight check-in
- Cancellation policy is in effect
- No refunds
- No cash value
- No reproductions accepted
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services