- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Little Ray’s Reptile Zoo and Nature Centres is Canada’s largest exotic animal rescue and only carbon-neutral zoo. They provide sanctuary for hundreds of seized and unwanted pets until the best long-term solution can be found. From home parties to world-class museum exhibits, they are recognized as leaders in animal welfare and conservation education.
As this experience is with a live-animal, scheduling is subject to change. It is recommended to call or email to confirm the best date for booking your encounter.
Encounters are offered 7-days of the week including holidays and weekends.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 30-min one-on-one interaction with our young, Linnaeus two-toed sloth, along with a staff member who will guide you through your experience.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call or email the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservations are required
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation and include your gift certificate as an attachment
- In your first 5-10 minutes our staff member will go over best practices when around the sloth. Staff will go over the do’s and dont's. The sloth may or may not choose to step off his blanket.
- Children under the age of 6 can touch and interact with the sloth but they are not able to hold him.
- Our staff do reserve the right to deny any person being able to hold the sloth if they feel it could put the sloth or the person at risk.
- The sloth is a living animal and as much as he is very friendly, he is still young, and he does have the potential to bite. It is reasonable that a bite can break the skin albeit he has yet to bite a staff member during feedings. In booking a sloth encounter, guests acknowledge that biting is a possible risk.
- It is very reasonable that this low energy little fella will fall asleep while you are interacting with him. He regularly will fall asleep mid bite of food and will wake up again and continue eating.
- Please let us know if you have been ill or are becoming ill. The sloth does have the ability to catch colds and viruses from us. If you are becoming ill, please speak to us and if needed we can re-schedule your encounter. Being a young animal, he is more susceptible to getting sick.
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services