- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Never driven an ATV before?
Not to worry, we give full training before your adventure begins.
For your protection, all our trails are on private lands built, maintained, and used only by Adventure Tours. Your tour guide sets a pace comfortable to your skills with a second guide following to ensure your safety and enjoyment. We provide you with a helmet for safety.
We operate ALL year, so you can have a blast driving through mud puddles in the Summer or plow through snow drifts in the Winter!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- One hour driving an Arctic Cat ATV
- Registration & Training session
- 2 driver minimum
Operates All Year - We are the only ATV touring facility in the area that operates in the winter
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- All Drivers and passengers over 18 must sign a waiver
- No minimum age, however all drivers must have the ability & strength to operate the ATV & must have parent/guardian consent
- 7 day advance reservation required by phone at 705-984-7245 or by email at email@example.com
- You MUST advise you are booking with LifeExperiences and provide certificate & PIN at time of booking
- Please wear long pants, long sleeved shirt & sturdy footwear (no open-toed shoes, flip flops or sandals permitted)
- No refunds
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- Valid for 2 years from date of purchase
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services