- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a Beautiful Spa Experience in Picton!
The spa at the Claramount was opened in 2004 as part of a meticulous renovation and addition to the original colonial revival mansion built in 1904. It sits high above Picton Bay in Lake Ontario, near the mouth of the Trent-Severn waterway.
This beautifully restored colonial revival mansion sits high above Picton Harbour on Lake Ontario. The Claramount’s wellness strategy is partly based on Sebastian Kneipp’s therapeutic model, developed in mid-19th century Bavaria. Water is its main focus, and many of the treatments take place in the heated salt-water pool. Aquatic massage and programs like Aqua Pilates improve the body’s range of motion and mobility. Individual attention by registered therapists and aestheticians ensure that guests are professionally pampered.
Located in Picton
Your LifeExperiences includes:
- $50 towards The Claramount Spa menu
- Limit of one card/certificate per visit.
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid year round
- Subject to availability
- Advance reservations required
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for Accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the Above services