- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
A Scandinavian Baths experience – Relaxation in the heart of nature.
The award-winning Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain offers the unique outdoor Scandinavian Baths experience. This $50 certificate can be used towards entry into the Baths which includes a new Infra-red Sauna, recently renovated Finnish Sauna, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Thermal & Nordic Waterfalls, Hot Baths, Cold Plunges, Fireplaces and expansive indoor and outdoor Relaxation Areas. The year-round experience also offers Registered Massages, Getaway Packages & delicious Bistro selections.
- $50 gift certificate towards Scandinave Spa entry, treatment or service
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
***ALL SALES FINAL***
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- The Scandinavian Baths are always offered on a first come, first-served basis.
- Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain is limited to guests 18+ years old.
- Reservations are required for massage bookings only.
- Scandinave Spa reserves the right to limit admittance to the Baths due to capacity.
- Guests may be subject to wait list during peak times, holidays and weekends.
- Bathing suits are mandatory, a towel and locker is provided
- Policies subject to change without notice.
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.
HEALTH WARNING: The Scandinavian Bath may not be suitable for pregnant women or persons suffering from health conditions such as heart disease, respiratory problems, angina, hypertension or diabetes.