- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
One of the unique things to do in Niagara Falls is taking a Segway tour…through a vineyard!
The Tour at Henry of Pelham Family Estate presents a unique opportunity for wine lovers to enjoy a Segway ride through the beautiful vineyards of Short Hills Bench. The rich history of this vineyard goes all the way back to 1778 when the land got rewarded to Nicholas Smith.
This Segway winery tour starts with a 10-minute training on how to ride a Segway. Once everybody feels comfortable, we go through the vineyards for about an hour. After your Segway tour, your guide takes you to the wine shop to enjoy a wine tasting of four different wines of your choice, including their signature Baco Noir and their ice wines.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 1.25 hour guided Segway tour
- 10 min Segway training
- Wine tasting
Minimum weight to operate a Segway is 100lbs & maximum 250 lbs
Tours operate 1 April to 30 October
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservation required
- All participants must be at least 12 years of age
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs and maximum weight is 250 lbs
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of handrail
- Riders must wear the helmet that is provided with the tour or provide a similar multi-impact sports helmet (must be CSA approved)
- Riders cannot wear shoes with high heels
- Riders must complete the Segway training clinic and test ride
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a company manager
- Riders will be required to sign a waiver of liability
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase
- Subject to availability
- Advance reservations required
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services