- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a relaxing afternoon cruising Toronto’s harbour and waterways while soaking in all the amazing views of Toronto’s iconic skyline.
Our Executive Chef and culinary team will prepare a market fresh buffet-style lunch, while you enjoy a delicious beverage from our fully stocked cash bar, all from the comfort of your reserved table. Make your way to the outer deck and enjoy fresh air with a fresh view!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2-hour Weekday Lunch cruise through Toronto's scenic Harbourfront for one Adult
- Delicious buffet lunch prepared by our Chefs
- Fully Licensed Cash Bar
- Window Seat
- Drink ticket
- Boarding Souvenir photo
- Cruise boards at 12:00pm, cruise 12:30-2:30, Disembark 3:00pm
Cruises operate May to September 30
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 24-hour advance reservations required
- Call 416-203-0178 to reserve & mention you are using a LifeExperiences gift certificate
- Dress code: for men it is recommended to wear nice slacks & a polo/button down shirt. For women it is recommended nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress. Though allowed we strong discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- Certificate is valid for two years from date of purchase
- One time use only. This certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services