- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Board your spacious, comfortable cruise ship at Toronto Harbour, located on the north shore of Lake Ontario and surrounded by the Toronto Islands.
This natural harbor and commercial port has many waterfront uses, including recreational activities. With multiple departure times throughout the day, you have the flexibility to sightsee when you want.
On your 45-minute Toronto Harbour cruise, admire sights from a unique vantage point and enjoy live onboard commentary about the landmarks you pass. From the indoor cabin or outer decks, you’ll catch views of Queens Bay Terminal, the Toronto Island Airport, Harbourfront Centre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, HTO Park, Sugar Beach, Redpath Sugar Refinery, Scotiabank Place and the fabled Gibraltar Point Lighthouse -- as the oldest landmark in Toronto, this lighthouse bears witness to nearly 200 years of Toronto's history, including many famous legends and unsolved mysteries.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 45 minute sightseeing Toronto harbour cruise for one Adult
- Exclusive GPS triggered head-set tour with lively & informative narration offered in six languages
- Tours are complimented by waterfront visuals (Toronto on the Water - A Historical photo exhibit) on a big screen TV
- Fully licensed cash bar, snacks, souvenirs
- Indoor and outdoor seating, washrooms
- Limited wheelchair accessibility
- No smoking
Cruises operate: May to September
May: weekends only 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 pm. June 1 to September 30: Daily 12, 1, 2, 3, 4 pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 24-hour advance reservations required
- Call 416-203-0178 to reserve & mention you are using a LifeExperiences gift certificate
- Dress code: for men it is recommended to wear nice slacks & a polo/button down shirt. For women it is recommended nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress. Although allowed we strongly discourage collarless t-shirts, jeans, shorts or sneakers
- No refunds
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services