- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a luxurious experience inside your own olfactory world. Guided by an expert from our perfume team, the atelier begins with an exploration of the artisan’s ‘perfume organ’- a tool kit of base scents from sandalwood to fresh cut grass to orange blossom, and everything in between.
Next, you’ll design and create a distinct perfume that speaks to your personality. Warm, inviting, confident, refreshing, or sensual- your perfume is sure to be a reflection of what you love, a marker of your mindset at this moment in time. Discover what you are truly drawn to.
We archive your formula for future refills. This two-hour atelier is unisex, and can be enjoyed individually, in couples, or in groups.
These Made-to-Measure perfume workshops take place at the Ritz-Carlton Montreal weekends, one to four times a month.
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- 28 September 2019 11am
- 28 September 2019 2pm
- 26 October 2019 11am
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2 hour Perfume Workshop at The Ritz-Carlton, Montreal
- 50 ml bottle of bespoke perfume
- 1 Ruby Brown Scented Candle
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving this certificate, call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a lifeexperiences.ca package and quote the number on the certificate.
- Be sure to bring this certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Please email: email@example.com to book your workshop
- 2 week advance reservation required
- Minimum age: 14 years
- No refunds
- Must include certificate in reservation email
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability. Space is limited.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services