- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Home staging expertise to help you stay in your home
Over the years it’s easy for our homes to lose their way. As our personal style and decorative trends evolve, our interiors can be left struggling to find their identity, or simply become too full!
Our lifestyles are in constant evolution, making it hard for your home to keep up. Mis- matched or outdated furnishings can ‘weight a room down’, and make updating them feel like a huge and costly challenge. That’s why we created our Home Staging to Stay experience.
Your designated design expert we'll help you curate existing belongings, and suggest pertinent changes and purchases that fit your budget, helping to re-style, re-vive and re-fresh your room, delivering the expertise you need to create an interior that reflects your current taste and lifestyle needs.
Need help finding a qualified contractor or trades-person?
While design at distance does not provide on-site assistance, or participate in any way with the physical realization of your project, we can provide names of affiliated trades-people working in your area, along with hints and tips on how to get the best from your working relationship.
Keep the number on your card/certificate to keep in touch with your designer and get updated on great offers from our commercial partners and keep your decorative scheme current as seasons change; long after your project is finished.
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- One Home Staging to Stay experience
- Includes: A-Z guidance for a room in your home plus general tips for communal areas. Great for down-sizers or long-term home-lovers. Home Staging to Stay also makes a unique gift for family members and blended households.
Keep your gift card/certificate number. It gives you access to your interior designer & brings many additional benefits that d@d (design at distance) customers are entitled to... long after your project is finished
Here’s how it works
Step 1 : Purchase your design/home experience
Step 2 : Register your purchase (or gift) online at www.designatdistance.com
Step 3 : Connect & share. Share details of your home, furnishings and location designated expert using our easy-to-use online tools.
Step 5 : Receive. Receive your personalized a-z guide, DIY hit list, & more to help you optimize the sale of your home*
Terms & Conditions
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Certificate number must be supplied upon booking
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services
- design at distance does not provide on-site assistance, or participate in any way with the physical realization of your project