- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Take advantage of one of the unique winter activities in Whistler and enjoy the thrill of a snowmobile ride through the pristine backcountry.
Whistler has diverse terrains that allow The Adventure Group to boast a reputation of having some of the most incredible snowmobile tours in the world. Our Whistler snowmobile adventures range from gentle family cruising to intermediate backcountry riding. Cut loose on our brand new machines and explore untouched wilderness you could only imagine.
If you have never ridden a snowmobile before, do not worry, our professional guides will teach you all you need to know!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2.5 hours (round trip) Adult Beginner Snowmobile Experience with 1.5 hour ride time
- Fully Automatic snowmobile
- DOT certified helmets provided
Tours Operate: December 20 to late April
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Dress as if you were going skiing, warm layers, winter jacket, snowpants, warm gloves, hat, googles or sunglasses & boots
- Bring your camera
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- NO REFUNDS
- Minimum to run a tour: 1 machine required with 2 guests
- Driver must be 16 years old with valid drivers license (learners permit is accepted)
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services