- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
We go where the whales are!
Our experts work co-operatively on the water to search for whales ensuring the highest sighting success rate.
The tours focus on traveling through the Gulf and San Juan Islands to find magnificent Orcas (Killer Whales), majestic Humpback Whales, and other marine wildlife.
12240 Second Ave, Richmond, British Columbia
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 3 up to 5 Hour Whale Watching tour on an Explorathor II & Express vessel
- Complimentary bottled water & snack
- Open-air / semi-covered vessel (open-air from mid-June to mid-September)
- Upper-level observation deck on the Explorathor II
- Zodiac style hull for a smooth ride over the water, reducing seasickness
- Significantly reduced environmental impact
April to June 10 – 12:00pm
June 11 to Sept. 5 – 9:00am & 2:00pm
Sept. 6 to Oct. 31 – 12:00pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Advanced reservations required, please call 604-274-9565
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Advise you are using a LifeExperiences gift certificate
- Subject to availability.
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival.
- This offer is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package.
- May not be redeemed for cash.
- This certificate has no implied warranties.
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services.