- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Put yourself behind the wheel of a real F-2000 racing vehicle.
This program gives you the opportunity to drive one of our single-seated, open-wheeled formula racing cars on our challenging road course. You will learn the principles of choosing the fastest line through a corner, braking and downshifting techniques, how to correct a potential spinout, and high-speed car control.
Just bring your enthusiasm and a pair of thin-soled shoes!
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- In-class instruction / technical briefing
- Discovery laps in TMP pace car
- Coached track time Laps in the F-2000 vehicle on the road course training track. (Number of laps based on package purchased)
- Photo with car
- Race suit and helmet provided
Easy as 1-2-3:
1. After receiving your certificate, please register at https://torontomotorsportspark.com/exotic-dream-car-registration/ 7 days in advance
2. Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
3. Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- 7-day advance reservation required
- Check https://torontomotorsportspark.com/ for drive dates as they vary
- You must register 7 days in advance at https://torontomotorsportspark.com/exotic-dream-car-registration/
- Waiver must be signed upon arrival at the track
- Must have a valid drivers license and be competent driving manual transmission to register
- Body size cannot be over 250 lbs or 6 feet 3 inches
- Not valid with any other offers
- No refunds
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- This experience is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services