- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Enjoy a delicious meal and wine pairing for two at Vineland Estates!
Vineland Estates Winery is known as “Ontario’s Most Picturesque Winery”. With internationally acclaimed VQA wines, gourmet regional cuisine, Tours & Tastings and a private B&B cottage.
Come and enjoy an exquisite 3-course Chef’s Pairing Menu (includes wine and taxes) for two at The Restaurant at Vineland Estates Winery. This renowned restaurant has a 4-Diamond rating with AAA/CAA and is listed as a Distinguished Restaurant of North America in the DiRoNA Guide.
Gourmet Magazine, Zagat Review and the James Beard Foundation have all recognized The Restaurant at Vineland Estates as the quintessential Niagara wine country dining experience with exemplary service and ambiance second to none.
Executive Chef, Justin Downes and his talented team create authentic Regional Niagara cuisine with the freshest seasonal ingredients. With fine dining inside or on our patio deck, guests can enjoy the breathtaking view overlooking our vineyards and Lake Ontario while savouring tantalizing menu creations paired exquisitely with Vineland Estate’s award winning vintages.
Vineland Estates Winery is situated on the prestigious bench of the Niagara Escarpment, overlooking Lake Ontario. Producing great wines begins first in our vineyards, planted with noble varieties. With a property originating in 1845, guests may experience a spectacular blend of hospitality, charm and historic ambiance.
How to get there:
Take the QEW Niagara to Exit 57 (Victoria Avenue).
Turn right at stop sign on South Service Road.
Turn left at the lights onto Victoria Avenue.
Go through 2 more sets of lights (7 kms) and turn right onto Moyer Road.
Vineland Estates Winery is on your left hand side.
Located in Vineland, in the Niagara Region
Your LifeExperiences package includes:
- 3-Course Chef’s Creative Menu for Two
- Wine Pairing for Two
- Taxes Included
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Vineland Estates Winery is a smoke free environment
- Restaurant menu items can be adjusted to accommodate food allergies or sensitivities upon request. Please advise hospitality staff at the time of booking of any unique requirements or special access needs
- Advanced reservations required
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Must present certificate upon arrival
- This offer is valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services
You May Also Like
Location: BeamsvilleLearn More