- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
*** THIS TOUR IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ***
A very warm welcome to Toronto, where we will get to explore the St. Lawrence Market, named by National Geographic as one of the finest food markets in the world. Here you will experience stunning architecture, mouthwatering food and what Toronto was built upon, culture.
We’ll start your tour at St. Lawrence Market as we try a classic Canadian Peameal Bacon BLT sandwich. We will taste the comfort food that is popular with many Canadians of British descent, fish and chips. For tours with 3+ people, a savory smoked duck pizza with fresh rosemary is Canadian comfort food you'll want to come back for. Finally, our Toronto Food Tour will end on a sweet note near the Hockey Hall of Fame!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 3 – 3.5 hour guided walking food tour of Toronto
- 6 food tastings
- Local guide
Tours Operate all year and begin at 11 am
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please email the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- The itinerary is subject to change, based on the locations and weather
- Participants must be 18 years or older
- Valid ID must be presented upon arrival
- 7-day advance reservation required by emailing email@example.com
- Guide gratuities while not required are greatly appreciated
- Wear comfortable footwear & dress for the weather
- No refunds or exchanges once your ticket is booked with Secret Tours
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- Valid for two years from the date of issue
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services