- WHAT’S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our 2 seat and 4 seat Polaris RZRs offer the ultimate in backcountry exploration. When compared to an ATV, an RZR offers more control and is easier to learn with a steering wheel and foot pedals for gas and brake. They offer more comfort with side-by-side bucket seats and more safety with a full seat belt and roll cage. No additional damage insurance fees.
Explore the diversity of Whistler’s backcountry on this signature guided RZR tour. Climb high into the mountains and experience dramatic valley views. A perfect tour for those seeking a taste of everything!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2.5 hours (round trip), 2-seater RZR BC Beginner Tour with 1.75 hours ride time
- DOT certified helmet, gloves, glasses & dust masks if required
- Minimum age 16 years with valid driver’s license to drive the RZRs. Passengers must be at least 4 feet tall and fit into our XXS helmets
Tour times: 10:30 am
Tours Operate: May 21 – Oct. 11
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Waiver must be signed at check-in prior to the tour
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- NO REFUNDS
- Please bring close-toed shoes, layered clothing, sunglasses, insect repellant & camera.
- Please DO NOT WEAR loose clothing, open-toe shoes, large jewelry
- Minimum age 16 with valid driver’s license
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services