- WHATâ€™S INCLUDED
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
For True Off-Roaders!
This tour will have pilots and co-pilots grinning from ear to ear as they explore the wilds of Whistler’s backcountry. Your guide will skillfully lead you through old growth forests, around mountain lakes and into the backcountry for spectacular views of Whistler’s mountains.
This tour is ideal for the whole family!
Your LifeExperience package includes:
- 2 hours (round trip), 2 Seat RZR Wilderness Ride with 1 hour ride time
- DOT certified helmet, gloves, glasses & dust masks if required
- Minimum age 16 years with valid driver’s license to drive the RZRs. Passengers must be at least 4 feet tall and fit into our XXS helmets.
Tours Operate: 10 May to 31 October
Tour times: 9am, 11am, 1pm & 2:30pm
Easy as 1-2-3:
- After receiving your certificate, please call the experience provider to book your reservation.
- Identify that you are booking a LifeExperiences package and quote the number on your certificate.
- Be sure to bring the certificate with you. It is your method of payment.
Terms & Conditions
- Waiver must be signed prior the tour. (https://tagwhistler.com/TAGWP/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/ATVWaiver0614.pdf)
- 7 day advance reservation by calling 1-855-824-9955
- NO REFUNDS
- Please bring close-toed shoes, layered clothing, sunglasses, insect repellant & camera.
- Please DO NOT WEAR loose clothing, open-toe shoes, large jewelry
- Minimum of 2 people is required for the tour to operate
- Meet 15 minutes prior your departure time.
- Must present PRINTED certificate upon arrival
- Subject to availability
- Policies subject to change without notice
- This gift certificate is only redeemable for the outlined products/services as defined in the package
- May not be redeemed for cash
- Valid for two years from date of purchase
- This certificate has no implied warranties
- One time use only. This gift certificate cannot carry a balance
- LifeExperiences.ca shall not be responsible for any injury, accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any aspect of the above services